Based in The Hague, The Netherlands
November 26, 2015 on GearVR. March 28, 2016 on Rift. July 25th, 2016 on Steam
|USD||$4.99 on GearVR and $6.99 on Steam and Oculus Home|
Audio Arena is a single player arena game in which the gameplay is generated by music. The arena stretches 360 degrees around you and the enemies get spawned on the beat of the music. Dodge your enemies using head-tilt controls. Powerups are placed in the arena to kill your foes. Picking them up on the beat of the music increases your sync bonus for higher scores. At the end of the song your score will be recorded, if you can make it that far.
This game started as my entry into the Oculus Mobile VR Jam 2015 where it was a bronze price winner. Now that prototype has been developed into a full game for Gear VR, Oculus Rift and Steam.
- Gameplay is generated by music.
- Super smooth head-tilt or Motion controls.
- 20 awesome songs, 25 unique quests.
- Plays great sitting and standing, plays amazingly in a swivel chair.
- Developed for VR from the ground up.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Oculus Mobile VR Jam 2015 Bronze Winner"
About Skydome Studios
Solo game-developer specialized in VR content
More information on Skydome Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Audio Arena Credits
Yorick van Vliet